(Click here for inside PDF brochure) - (Click here for outside PDF brochure1)
SafetyRail 2000 is an OSHA Fall Protection guardrail system. OSHA Guardrails and Roof Railings help you get into OSHA Compliance using a passive fall protection system.! Companies are using SafetyRail 2000 for: Fall Protection, Temporary Fall Protection, Roof Edge Protection, Roof Hatches, Skylights, Hazard Barriers, Warehouse Dock Doors, Warehouse Traffic Lanes, Cell Workstations, Construction Dig Sites, Dock Platforms, New Building Construction, Drive-In Truck Pits, Rail Car Platforms, Mezzanines, Break Areas, Assembly Areas, Conveyors and many more. This is why more companies are using SafetyRail 2000.
Why Are More Companies Choosing SafetyRail 2000?
- No holes need to be drilled
- It's 100% portable
- Meets and Exceeds OSHA Regulations for Fall Protection
- Install over 500 feet in an hour with three men
- Rails can be positioned in infinite directions
- Each base can support up to 4 rails
- Gate assemblies available
- Optional toe board brackets
- All rail sections have a powder coat finish
- Special orders for non-standard colors and galvanizing
- Custom engineering / manufacturing for special requirements
- Protect your employees and visitors with out hassle
SafetyRail 2000 has been tested by a nationally known engineering firm and found to be in accordance with OSHA regulations. These regulations are in fall protection for guardrail; sections 1910.23 and sections 1926.500 - 1926.503.